Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ocean Aquarium and Mama's Fish House

Hi girls, we went to the aquarium today and took some really good pictures. Hey Emilie, here is a picture I took of a live starfish. I even got to feel it. Jordan, isnt this a funny fish? He had a long nose and his mouth looks like a human mouth.

We went to Mama's Fish House for lunch with Mandy, Sammy and Linkoln. The food was wonderful. Katelynn maybe you would like to be a chef in Maui - I would visit often :)

Sammy let Linkoln put his toes in the sand. I think he liked it! Marc you need to come and learn to surf. We saw lots of kids your size on surf boards.

Poppy and I went swimming in the ocean this afternoon. The water was so clear I could see my shadow on the floor of the ocean. It tasted very salty! I can't wait to swim again.

Well Poppy is snoring away and I am tired too so I am going to bed. I love you all and miss you. I will write again tomorrow to let you know what we did. Love you xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: