Sunday, May 25, 2008

We're home and back in our routine

I was so busy and had so much fun in Maui I didn't have a chance to open my computer again. We had a wonderful time in Maui with Mandy, Sammy and Linkoln.

Some of my most favorite things were the time Mike and I spent on the north end of the island, taking care of Linkoln especially the night time routine of bath, reading Goodnight Moon, prayers and him finally falling asleep in my arms. I know that Mandy missed putting Link to bed tremondously but I am glad I got the opportunity. I loved cooking dinners with Mike and eating on the terrace with him in the moonlight. I loved spending time with Mandy and Sammy at the condo - it was amazing.

I loved the ocean-the beautiful shades of blue, swimming in it, and the beach. Can't wait to experience it again.

Only downfall was missing my family back here in Texas :(

Thank you Mandy and Sammy for giving us this chance of a lifetime. I love you.

No comments: